Youth Summer Socials
Summer is here and so are events for our 6th–12th grade youth! All middle and high schoolers are welcome, plus any friends they want to invite! Contact Adam McNutt, Youth Ministry Coordinator, with any questions.
- Wednesday, June 15: Hide N’ Seek Tournament and Pizza at OLL (6–7:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday, July 27: Middle School Service Project Night at OLL (6–8 p.m.)
- Thursday, August 11: Laser Tag Night at BAM! (6–7:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday, June 22: Riley Trails Hike and Hammocking Social (7:30–9 p.m.)
- Wednesday, July 20: Tunnel Park Rosary and Beach Party (7–9 p.m.)
- Wednesday, August 17: Home-Based Joy Bus Visit (meet at OLL, 7–9 p.m.)
Teens, are you looking for a place to build a community, grow in your faith, and have some fun doing it? All high schoolers are invited to Life Nights. Expect fun activities and opportunities to learn and grow closer to Christ and his Church through Life Teen’s Catholic-centered program, designed to meet high schoolers where they are.
Summit is a Bible study get-together on Tuesday nights from 7-8:30 p.m. Teens come together, dig into the readings for the upcoming Sunday Mass, and grow in fellowship together. Breakfast for dinner will also be provided, including pancakes and snacks! Summit is open to all teens ages 14-18, and friends are welcome too!
High School Events
We Need You!
Are you called to help guide teens closer to Christ and his Church? Contact Adam McNutt, Youth Ministry Coordinator, for more information on how you can volunteer with OLL’s high school ministry.