Learn about our vision for the future of Discipleship at Our Lady of the Lake at ollvision.org.
Our Department of Discipleship endeavors to create a culture of lifelong faith formation which empowers parents, families, and individuals to live their call to holiness and discipleship.
Discipleship Classes: General Information
We offer a variety of religious education classes for children and youth age 3 years old through 12th grade to assist parents in echoing the Catholic faith and sharing the Good News of the Gospel with their children. It is the expectation of the Church that we continue to grow in faith throughout our lives. We offer several options at various times (see below) to best meet each family’s needs.
To register, complete the registration form and any additional forms as needed (Medical Action Plan is a form that must be signed by a physician for any child with severe allergies.) Print them and bring to church or mail with payment to:
Our Lady of the Lake Parish
480 152nd Avenue
Holland, MI 49424
Forms: (click on form below)
- Discipleship Class Registration Form
- Medical Action Plan (Only needed if your child has an allergy or medical condition that affects their time in class. This form must be filled out by a health care professional.)
- Volunteer Interest Form
- Background Check Authorization Form
- Out of State Background Check (for volunteers who have lived outside of Michigan after age 18)
- Standards of Ministerial Behavior in Dealing with Children
- Non-Parishioner Request for a Sacrament
For more specific curriculum information, see the grade level pages or call the Parish Office at 616-399-1062.
Carla Niziolek, Director of Discipleship
616-399-1062 ext. 108, email@example.com
Megan Swank, Preschool/Elementary Ministry Coordinator
616-399-1062 ext. 114, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sue Dill, Middle School Ministry Coordinator
616-399-1062 ext. 111, email@example.com
Liz Markovicz, Director of Youth Ministry
616-399.1062 ext. 123 firstname.lastname@example.org