40 Days for Life
Friday, October 20, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Would you be willing to pray for one hour to end abortion? 40 Days for Life is a pro-life effort that consists of 40 days of praying, fasting, and holding a peaceful vigil in front of an abortion facility. The fall campaign will take place from September 27 through November 5, from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m., in front of Planned Parenthood in Grand Rapids. To register online to pray:
- Visit 40daysforlife.com/GrandRapids.
- Click the “Log In / Sign Up” box.
- Click the “Sign Up for Vigil Hours” box.
- Click on Friday, October 20, which is OLL’s day at the vigil. You can also sign up to pray on other days.
- Click on the hour you want to pray.
- Click the “Submit Hours” box. All done!
A reminder will be sent to you via email before your prayer time. Thank you for praying to end abortion in West Michigan.