Food and Other Resources
- The St. Vincent de Paul Center will continue to be open. The center can help with food, clothing, and household items.
- Call 2-1-1 or check out the Ottawa County COVID-19 Response for help with food, housing, transportation, and financial assistance.
- West Ottawa Public Schools will be hosting food pickup sites for all families with children 18 years or younger. Pickups will happen on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:30-11:30 a.m. Families can pick up two days’ worth of two meals for each child (three days on Fridays). Follow the link to view pickup sites.
- St. Francis de Sales Parish will serve as a food pickup site for Holland Public Schools. Distribution will happen on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9-11 a.m. at the parish and at other sites.
- Zeeland Public Schools will also host meal distribution centers.
- Kids’ Food Basket provides meals for children as well.
- Meals on Wheels will continue to provide meals for seniors.
If you are in need of daycare assistance, please contact Corpus Christi Catholic School, and they will do what they can to connect you with someone who is able to help. If you are able to help, or if you have an older high school or college student at home who is willing to help, please contact Corpus Christi.
Mental Health Resources
Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services will continue to provide access to behavioral healthcare. Among other services, their psychiatric urgent care center and hospital inpatient are still accepting patients. They also have online resources for coping with stress during the pandemic.
If you are in the state of Michigan and experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, schedule a free screening through the COVID-19 hotline: 616-391-2380. If you have severe or life-threatening symptoms, please call 911.