Are you looking for a meaningful way to serve the Lord and Our Lady of the Lake Parish? The Lakeshore Academy for the New Evangelization (LANE) is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to fill our new LANE Assistant role. This is a paid position.
The LANE Assistant needs to be available on Monday and Wednesday evenings during the LANE semesters (seven weeks in the fall, three weeks in the winter, and seven weeks in the spring), plus additional dates for LANE Labs and Leadership Series events. The LANE Assistant will:
- Prepare and set up the technology and supplies in each classroom
- Set up the food and drinks in the hall
- Greet the instructors and students
- Assist instructors with technology and set-up
- Take registrations on class nights and assist students with their needs
- Clean up the hospitality and supplies in the hall, narthex, and classrooms
- Upload audio files to the LANE website
- Close down the building
For more information and to apply, please contact Carla Niziolek, Director of Discipleship, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 616-399-1062 ext. 114.