In-Person High School Ministry Is Back!
Spread the word! High School Life Nights are back in person starting Sunday, March 7. Masks are a must! Dates of upcoming events and where we’re meeting are below:
- Sunday, March 7: Fr. Nash Hall from 7 – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 13: Movie Social at AMC Movie Theater from 7 – 9 p.m. (email Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up and for more information)
- Sunday, March 21: Fr. Nash Hall from 7 – 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 28: Fr. Nash Hall from 7 – 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 18: Honor Our Graduating Seniors Night in Fr. Nash Hall from 7 – 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 25: End-of-Year Field Trip from 7 – 9 p.m. (meet at OLL – more details to come)
We can’t wait to see everyone!
Teens, are you looking for a place to build a community, grow in your faith, and have some fun doing it? All high schoolers ages 14-18 are invited to Life Nights on Sunday nights from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Expect fun activities and opportunities to learn and grow closer to Christ and his Church through Life Teen’s Catholic-centered program, designed to meet high schoolers where they are.
Summit (A.K.A. Carbs With Catechism) is a Bible study get-together on Wednesday nights from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Teens come together, dig into the readings for the upcoming Sunday Mass, and grow in fellowship together. Breakfast for dinner will also be provided, including pancakes and snacks! Summit is open to all teens ages 14-18, and friends are welcome too!