As ministers of care, we hope to participate in living and sharing the “Good News” of Jesus, especially among the sick, shut-in, and bereaved. We remember the words of Jesus “Do this in remembrance of me.”
- sends greeting cards to the sick and shut-ins;
- takes the Eucharist to the sick and shut-ins;
- visits shut-ins in homes and nursing homes;
- organizes luncheons at times of funerals;
- provides food for funeral luncheons;
- provides transportation for medical appointments
To get involved, please call Pastoral Associate, Tom Eggleston at (616)399-1062 or email him at email@example.com.
Holland Hospital is no longer able to provide a list of Catholics in the hospital. If you or someone you know is in the hospital and would like a member of our pastoral team to visit them, and bring communion, please click here:
Pastoral Hospital Visit Request
Parish Nurse: Caring for Body, Mind and Spirit
Parishioners can call the Parish Nurse at (616)399-1062, extension 203 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. All services are free and confidential.
- touched by cancer- survivors, care givers, family, friends
- currently fighting the disease, or
- who have lost a loved one to cancer.
Bring Catholic presence to the incarcerated: Prayer Services, Bible Study, Music Ministry.
Promote friendship, education and the physical, mental and spiritual welfare of the 70+ generation. Gatherings take place following the First Friday, 9:00am Mass each month, for coffee, snack and fellowship. Everyone is welcome! Contact Ann Hubbard for more information at email@example.com.